Gennev is a digital health platform that offers menopause care and education.
Our mission is to empower women to take control of their health in the second half of life, starting with menopause. Menopause is something every woman goes through, but few are prepared for. In the past 12 months, we’ve engaged 2 million women seeking medical care and education for managing their menopause symptoms. If you’re driven by pioneering new approaches in health and wellness using technology, then Gennev may be a culture and company for you.
What We’re Building
Gennev is building the digital health platform for women in the second half of life, starting with menopause. We offer telehealth consultations with OB/GYNs and Registered Dietitians, health & wellness products and on-demand education. Gennev has the nation’s largest network of menopause specialists and is part of the Unified Women’s Healthcare network of providers.
As the VP, Commercial, you will be responsible for the commercial success of Gennev overseeing enterprise sales, implementation, account management and business to business marketing. You serve as the executive face to Gennev’s largest partners and enterprise customers. The strategic and growth mindset you bring to this role will be incredibly important in creating win-win enterprise relationships that deliver menopause care to millions of women. In this fulltime position, you will report to the Gennev CEO and function as a member of the Gennev senior leadership team, while collaborating across the Gennev and Unified Women’s Healthcare organizations.
- Develop and ensure successful execution of enterprise go-to-market strategies
- Oversee implementation of enterprise relationships (including CVS/Aetna, Solera) with responsibility for operational execution and client relationship management
- Build and manage high-performing sales, implementation, customer success and marketing teams at a pace commensurate with growth and EBIDTA targets
- Achieve annual established revenue and growth targets
- Support product roadmap evolution by identifying new opportunities and gaps, especially when it comes to expanding the Gennev/Unified footprint within an enterprise account (e.g. expanding Gennev footprint to MinuteClinics within CVS relationships).
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop and execute corporate development strategies including partnerships
- As part of the Gennev leaderships team, build and sustain a strong company culture.
- You know how to think at a strategic level but are not afraid of hands-on implementation work
- You embody a growth mindset, capable of dealing with critical feedback and problem-solving your way to better outcomes
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn new technologies and systems to deliver whatever the business needs.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Energy and passion for women’s health.
- MBA preferred
- Proven experience mobilizing disjointed teams to collaborate on large-scale implementations that are commonly a first in the industry. (e.g. menopause care as part of member/employee benefits).
- Proven experience in delivering on a P&L and success metrics associated with strategic objectives and large-scale implementations.
- Experience working with Payers and health marketplaces to establish new opportunities and business growth.
- Experience working across enterprise and small company teams to achieve the intended outcomes of the deal/relationship.
- Healthcare, vision and dental.
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Remote work offers flexibility in workspace, style and time.
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly internet stipend
- Ten paid holidays per year
We are deeply committed to the diversity of our customers and want that represented in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply.
To apply, email email@example.com.