Gennev is a digital health platform that offers menopause care andeducation.
Our mission is to empower women totake control of their health in the second half of life, starting withmenopause. Menopause is something every woman goes through, but few areprepared for. In the past 12 months, we’ve engaged 2 million women seekingmedical care and education for managing their menopause symptoms. If you’redriven by pioneering new approaches in health and wellness using technology,then Gennev may be a culture and company for you.
What We’re Building
Gennev is building the digitalhealth platform for women in the second half of life, starting with menopause.We offer telehealth consultations with OB/GYNs and Registered Dietitians,health & wellness products and on-demand education. Gennev has the nation’slargest network of menopause specialists and is part of the Unified Women’sHealthcare network of providers.
The Job As a Certified ClinicalMedical Biller and Coder (CMBC) you will be responsible for organizing patientmedical costs and sending invoices and claims to collect payment from patientsand their insurers through Gennev’s EMR Provider, Athena. The CMBC will beresponsible for reworking and resubmitting denied claims, answering billingquestions from patients, and tracking and collecting AR balances. A largeportion of Medical Billing and Coding involves acting as a critical liaisonbetween physicians’ offices, patients, and insurance companies.
· Assist the Director of Clinical Operations inclinical applicant screening and coordinating the interview process
· Aid in signing activities for hired candidates,including obtaining HR information and filing paperwork
· Maintain provider employment databases,including licensure, CAQH accounts, contact information, and bios
· Facilitate new clinician onboarding in HRsystems
· Coordinate clinical onboarding with MedicalLeadership
· Provision new clinicians in all tooling andsoftware programs, facilitate training as needed
· Ensure clinicians are prepared for their firstappointments, including hardware checks, technology access and aptitude,communication preferences established, and schedules completed
· Contribute to capacity analysis by monitoringvolumes and appointment availability by state
· Assist physicians and dietitians with obtainingnew state licenses
· Enroll providers existing payer networks
· Monitorall licenses monthly and check for expirations and renewals as they occur;prompt action to ensure renewals are completed
· Maintaincredentialing and licensing databases with new provider, licensing, and credentialinginformation
· Serve as the POC between the providers, CMO, andaccountant team for all licensure fees, NAMS testing, and additional approvedexpense reimbursement
· Track attendees for monthly MD meetings
· Support provider payroll efforts, includingmonthly reporting to accounting
1. You have experience in a Medical Staff Office orsimilar
2. You have experience licensing and credentialingproviders
3. You have the ability to work independently and as partof a high performing team
4. You have the ability to effectively manage multiple,competing priorities
5. You have the ability to thrive in fast-paced workenvironment in a growing company
6. You are kind and dedicated to supporting women throughmidlife and menopause.
7. You are self-driven and able to take end-to-endownership of any project you are assigned
8. You have the tenacity to tackle big problems
9. You have demonstrated the ability to learn newtechnologies and systems to deliver whatever the business needs
10. Youhave strong written and spoken communication skills
· 2+ years of college preferred
· Experience with Athenahealth
· Experience working in a Medical Staff Office orsimilar
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Healthcare, vision and dental
· 401k Plan
· Remote work offers flexibility in workspace,style and time
· Paid Holidays