Gennev is a digital health platform that offers menopause care and education.
Our mission is to empower women to take control of their health in the second half of life, starting with menopause. Menopause is something every woman goes through, but few are prepared for. In the past 12 months, we’ve engaged 2 million women seeking medical care and education for managing their menopause symptoms. If you’re driven by pioneering new approaches in health and wellness using technology, then Gennev may be a culture and company for you.
What We’re Building
Gennev is building the digital health platform for women in the second half of life, starting with menopause. We offer telehealth consultations with OB/GYNs and Registered Dietitians, health & wellness products and on-demand education. Gennev has the nation’s largest network of menopause specialists and is part of the Unified Women’s Healthcare network of providers. Our platform includes:
- Digital health web-based application to support telemedicine and virtual clinic operations.
- Consumer-facing website that supports telehealth, prescription management and medical record (Athena Health), data-intake (research/surveys), ecommerce wellness products (Shopify), searchable content (Webflow).
- Future: symptom prediction and care management based on longitudinal patient data
- Techstack: Google Cloud, Node.js, Next.js, React, API infrastructure, Webflow, Shopify, Athena Health
As a Fullstack Engineer, your role will involve writing code to maintain existing features as well as implement new ones on the frontend and backend of the site. To put it another way, we are seeking a generalist with strong backend skills. You’ll spend your days perfecting the existing digital health web-based application and consumer-facing website.
- Full stack development of application functions for a responsive website.
- 3rd party tooling integration.
- Enterprise system integration to support B2B relationships
- Work closely with other team members, filling in where needed, from feature coding, to code reviews, to testing, to devops.
- You are self-driven and motivated, able to take end-to-end ownership of any project you are assigned
- You have the tenacity to tackle big problems, experiment, and work until you figure out how to solve them.
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn new technologies and systems to deliver whatever the business needs.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Energy and passion for women’s health.
- You have at least 5+ years developing web applications, architecting and writing high quality code.
- You have experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have experience working on and building out microservices and maintaining service-oriented applications.
- Have experience working with APIs and integrating with third party applications and services
- Experience with a variety of software development methodologies and standard tool sets including docker.
- You are proficient in Node, and React and Typescript.
- Nice to have: Experience developing solutions in HIPAA compliant environments.
- Healthcare, vision and dental.
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Remote work offers flexibility in workspace, style and time.
- PTO + Flex Work time
- Monthly internet stipend
- Ten paid holidays per year
We are deeply committed to the diversity of our customers and want that represented in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.