Gennev is a digital health platform that offers menopause care and education.
Our mission is to close the massive gap in menopause knowledge and care so people can take control of their health. In the past 12 months, we’ve engaged 2 million patients seeking medical care and education for managing their menopause symptoms. If you’re driven by pioneering new approaches in health and wellness, then Gennev may be a culture and company for you.
What We’re Building
Gennev is building the digital health platform for women in the second half of life. We offer telehealth consultations with OB/GYNs and Registered Dietitians, health & wellness products, and on-demand education. Gennev has the nation’s largest network of menopause specialists and is part of the Unified Women’s Healthcare network of providers.
Performance Analyst Position Description:
The Performance Analyst performs analysis and modeling to support our financial and clinical operations. This position will help develop and refresh data driven insights by aggregating disparate data elements across technology vendors, external clients, and internal systems to monitor key financial, operational, and clinical performance indicators.
Daily work includes consolidating data, building performance reporting, and ad hoc analyses to support various business leaders. The work will span business sectors, such as marketing and operations, and will span a variety of data sources, including our technology vendors, Microsoft Excel, and PowerBI. A successful candidate will be highly detail oriented and intellectually curious. This position contributes to the success of the business by self-initiating analysis that improves performance and operations, while balancing a multitude of complex work assignments. Strong organizational skills and follow-up is critical. The successful candidate is highly detail oriented and focused with a strong analytics background.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, understand and review for accuracy, routine reports and/or dashboards. Identify concerning trends. Participate in the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of staffing models.
- Collaborate with the assigned staff accounting and finance team to ensure the accuracy and timely production of certain data points, including volumes and payroll.
- Work in concert with leadership team, external technology vendors, and affiliated external partners to collect, validate, and refine performance data.
- Create and maintain new reports as business needs arise.
- Run ad hoc analysis as business needs arise.
- Work with the marketing and business development teams to support the generation of case studies and other materials necessary to support business growth.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with PowerBI, preferred experience writing reports
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- Client service oriented (both internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, economics, finance, or a technical field
Minimum: 2 years
Preferred: 3+ years in an analytical role, preferably in healthcare
Pay Range: Exact pay will be determined based on candidate experience, geographical location, and size/complexity of the program(s) being supported.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.