Gennev is a digital health platform that offers menopause care and education.
Our mission is to empower women to take control of their health in the second half of life, starting with menopause. Menopause is something every woman goes through, but few are prepared for. In the past 12 months, we’ve engaged 2 million women seeking medical care and education for managing their menopause symptoms. If you’re driven by pioneering new approaches in health and wellness using technology, then Gennev may be a culture and company for you.
What We’re Building
Gennev is building the digital health platform for women in the second half of life, starting with menopause. We offer telehealth consultations with OB/GYNs and Registered Dietitians, health & wellness products and on-demand education. Gennev has the nation’s largest network of menopause specialists and is part of the Unified Women’s Healthcare network of providers.
As a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, you will be at the front of Gennev’s health care practice, supporting patients and physicians to ensure a premium patient experience. The energy and collaborative work style you bring to this role will be incredibly important in providing the quality-of-care Gennev is known for. In this full-time position, you will report to the Director of Patient Services.
- Engaging patients by phone, text or possibly video to: Remind patients to complete data entry as needed and collect medical record data; Respond to patients for minor technical troubleshooting.
- Transfer information to Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Process proposals for medication refill authorization using the digital refill authorization platform and forwards proposals to the provider for signature, under supervision of the Gennev provider team.
- Participating in process improvement meetings and team meetings to help achieve efficient workflows.
- Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- You are kind and dedicated to supporting women through midlife and menopause.
- You are self-driven and motivated, able to take end-to-end ownership of any project you are assigned.
- You have the tenacity to tackle big problems, experiment, and work until you figure out how to solve them.
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn new technologies and systems to deliver whatever the business needs.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Energy and passion for women’s health.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically with patients, clinical and administrative team members and physician staff while being remote.
- Fundamental computer skills needed, but platform specific training will be provided. Will receive training and must be able to incorporate fundamental aspects of the clinical organization including clinical operational workflows and patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high performing team.
- Ability to maintain network security, technical troubleshooting, connectivity, and reliable hardware would be required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment in a growing company.
- High school diploma required, 2+ years of college preferred
- Completion of an accredited medical assistance certification program, such as the American Medical Technologist (AMT) or American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or National Health Career Association (NHA) or MedCA as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- 3+ years Medical Assistant Experience
- LPN/LVN, Nursing Student training helpful
- Customer service experience required
- EHR experience required, preferably AthenaOne/Athenahealth
- Video conferencing experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, specifically with Microsoft software including Teams, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Healthcare, vision and dental.
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Remote work offers flexibility in workspace, style and time.
- Unlimited vacation
- Monthly internet stipend
- Ten paid holidays per year
We are deeply committed to the diversity of our customers and want that represented in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.