Product Brand Manager
Gennev is a digital health platform that offers menopause care and education.
Our mission is to empower women to take control of their health in the second half of life, starting with menopause. Menopause is something every woman goes through, but few are prepared for. In the past 12 months, we’ve engaged 2 million women seeking medical care and education for managing their menopause symptoms. If you’re driven by pioneering new approaches in health and wellness using technology, then Gennev may be a culture and company for you.
What We’re Building
Gennev is building the digital health platform for women in the second half of life, starting with menopause. We offer telehealth consultations with OB/GYNs and Registered Dietitians, health & wellness products and on-demand education. Gennev has the nation’s largest network of menopause specialists and is part of the Unified Women’s Healthcare network of providers.
As the Product Brand Manager, you will manage the Gennev wellness product line growth and operations. This includes achieving product P&L goals, pricing, packaging, promotion, and fulfillment. Ideally, you will bring a background in CPG product brand management together with a passion for women’s health to build Gennev’s early-stage product business. As a pioneer in women’s menopausal health, this product brand manager role is a first-of-its-kind in not only brand growth, but also establishing a wellness category that is in its early stages. In this fulltime position, you will report to the Gennev Head of Growth and work collaboratively with manufacturing and fulfillment partners.
- Execute on product P&L, pricing, packaging and promotion strategies that align with company-wide revenue goals.
- Lead the cross-functional vendor teams across Supply Chain, Formulation and Manufacturing, and Creative/Product Packaging.
- Manage and update product analytics/scorecard as part of rhythm of the business reporting.
- Actively explore new retail and channel relationships that can help bring the brand to the next level
- Collaborate with Marketing and Patient Services teams on cross-sell/upsell opportunities across the entire Gennev business.
- You embody a growth mindset, capable of dealing with critical feedback and problem-solving your way to better outcomes
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn new technologies and systems to deliver whatever the business needs.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Energy and passion for women’s health and wellness products
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in CPG or Retail industry in product brand management
- Demonstrated experience owning/meeting product brand revenue targets
- Proven experience growing brands across digital ecommerce and brick and mortar retail channels.
- Experience in end-to-end product management, including product pricing, packaging, promotion and fulfillment.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities across product demand generation funnels and KPIs.
- Healthcare, vision and dental.
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Remote work offers flexibility in workspace, style and time.
- PTO/Flex time off
- Monthly internet stipend
- Ten paid holidays per year
We are deeply committed to the diversity of our customers and want that represented in our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.